The Tennessee Fisher House is fortunate to benefit from the time and talent of our local community.
Types of Volunteers:
- Direct Service: volunteering to participate in approved programs and activities with and for the guests at the house under Tennessee Fisher House staff supervision.
- Indirect Service: volunteering to act as a “public relations ambassador” to the community at large by informing friends and neighbors about our mission, our “home away from home” program as well as the role the community can play in assisting this program.
Ways to Volunteer:
- Doing inventory in the kitchen pantry
- Organizing the refrigerator, pantries and storage areas
- Hosting and providing a house meal for guests
- Folding/organizing linen
- Other miscellaneous tasks
For inquiries about volunteering at the Tennessee Fisher House
Contact TN Fisher House