FH Wish List – Click to print or download.
Wish List for Tennessee Fisher House
Below is a list of items to comfort our Veterans families and, in some way, ease their burdens.
- Tide with Bleach liquid (HE) or pods laundry detergent
- Washing machine cleaner
- Dishwasher cleaner
- Dishwasher (pods) detergent
- Non-stick Reynolds wrap
- Gallon size freezer Zip Lock bags
- Plastic disposable containers for food storage
- Wet wipes
- Paper “only” plates, bowls
- Disposable coffee cups with lids
- Batteries (AA, AAA, C, & D)
- Window Cleaner with no ammonia
- Small compact folding umbrellas
- Keurig Coffee pods, just regular, no flavored, please
- Coffee creamer, sugar packets & coffee stirs
- No canned goods currently, please
- Individually packaged chips, crackers and candy bars, & granola bars
- Packaged/boxed complete meals
- Hair combs/brushes
- Toothpaste, and dental floss
- Men’s & women’s deodorant
*Please note: We can only accept new items due to health concerns and standards.
Donations need prior approval to make sure there is adequate storage and items are appropriate for use and needs.
Please contact Fisher House Manager Becky Wood at 615-225-5758 or Email: Rebecca.Wood4@va.gov
Administrative hours are Monday to Friday from 9:00 am – 4:00 pm.
We thank you on behalf of the grateful families who benefit from your generosity.