FH Wish List – Click to print or download.
Wish List for Tennessee Fisher House
Below is a list of items to comfort our Veterans families and, in some way, ease their burdens.
- Tide with Bleach liquid (HE) laundry detergent, washing machine cleaner,
- dishwasher cleaner, dishwasher detergent,
- anti-bacterial wipes,
- paper “only” plates, bowls,
- disposable coffee cups with lids,
- batteries (AA, AAA, C, & D),
- packets of sugar, artificial sweeteners, salt, pepper, cooking spices,
- Saran plastic wrap, Reynolds Non-stick Wrap, Zip Lock bags (Gallon size), Glad plastic food containers,
- small folding umbrellas
- postage stamps.
- Individually packaged chips, crackers and candy bars, & granola bars.
- Keurig coffee pods, K-Cups (decaf also) & creamers.
No canned goods at this time please
- Full-size (not hotel size please) Shampoo only–no conditioner,
- individually wrapped or small packets of makeup remover wipes,
- liquid shower gel (no bar soap please)
- hair combs/brushes,
- tooth brushes, toothpaste, and dental floss
- men & women’s deodorant
*Please note: We can only accept new items due to health concerns and standards.
Donations need prior approval to make sure there is adequate storage and items are appropriate for use and needs.
Please contact Fisher House Manager Becky Wood at 615-225-5758 or Email: Rebecca.Wood4@va.gov
Administrative hours are Monday to Friday from 9:00 am – 4:00 pm.
We thank you on behalf of the grateful families who benefit from your generosity.